Monday, July 23, 2007

CCCC and The Roasterie... some new coffees to try

Phil P. was kind enough to send me a few samples of Counter Culture's offerings. What a swell guy! He even included a CC T-shirt. Too cool!

A few days ago I received a message from Lindsay at The Roasterie asking if I'd be interested in reviewing their Super Tuscan espresso blend. How could I refuse? It arrived today, just like the CC stuff, along with a nice Brasilian espresso cup with the company's logo on it. Also cool!

Look for some notes from various coffees in days to come.

Also, look for a review of Espresso One: Cottonwood from The Brown Coffee Company in San Antonio at http://tx-coffee.com

2 comments:

Jaime van Schyndel said...

I was just thinking, that's a ot of C's !

Eric said...

That super tuscan is bomb digz. I have one of those Brazilian espresso cups, it's a nice enough cup, but really thin. When they opened up their cafe, they got Ancap cups in espresso, cappuccino, and latte sizes. They also rock.